International fair of tourism
The international tourism fair, Fitur, held annually at the Ifema-Feria de Madrid, has become one of the largest tourism fairs in the world and the number 1 in the Iberian Peninsula. In so-called national pavilions, the particularities of the regions are presented to visitors to the fair, mainly composed of decision makers in the tourism industry, such as travel agencies and tourism associations.
The trade fair is expanding its exhibition area to incorporate Pavilion 2, which will be the showcase for Tourist Destinations in the Middle East, as well as venturing further into segmentation with a new section specifically geared toward film tourism.
One of the main areas of focus at FITUR 2019 will be knowledge and know-how, best represented through its program of seminars and activities, organised in partnership with major national and international entities in the tourism sector.
IFEMA has already begun work on marketing and content design for FITUR 2019, the major international tourism event. As always, in their endeavor to adapt it to the needs and development of the industry, it will incorporate important new aspects. These include its timing – 23 to 27 January 2019 – which will again position FITUR in the last week of January, strengthening its capacity to attract professionals from all over the world.
The Fitur Exhibition Tour has following services:
- 7 Nights accommodation including Buffet Breakfast daily (4 nights in Madrid and 3 nights in Barcelona)
- 3 Nights hotel accomodation in Barcelona including buffet breakfast daily (We choose one of these 4* hotels or similar):
- 1. Hotel H10 Art Gallery
- 2. Hotel Vila Emilia
- 4 Nights hotel accomodation in Madrid including buffet breakfast daily (We choose one of these 4* hotels or similar):
- 1. Hotel Petit Palace Santa Bárbara
- 2. Hotel Paseo Del Arte
- 3. Hotel Liabeny
/ Brief itinerary: From 20th to 22th you will stay in Barcelona then on 22th you will transfer from Barcelona to Madrid by fast train/ from 22th to 25h you will participate in Fitur Exhibition and will enjoy Madrid at the same time/ on 26th you will come back to Barcelona to make the most of your trip and enjoy yourself./ on 27th you transfer to airport to return to your country of origin.
- Arrival Private Transfer from Airport in Barcelona
- Arrival/Departure Private Transfer to/from Train Station in Madrid
- Train from Barcelona to/from Madrid
- Lunch at FITUR trade fair (in particular for exhibitors)
SkyBarcino Offers various services for Fitur Exhibition which you can add them into your package optionally.
- If you are an exhibitor and want to participate in Fitur Exhibition and need a host, stand or space to rent we will do the process for you. We offer you unique places to spotlight your business offers to ensure that you make most of the trade fair by increasing your business contacts and further developing your business prospects.
- We provide cargo and logistic services.
- If you want to have city tour in Barcelona or Madrid, we can arrange them for you.
- If you need Spanish speaker guide, we can provide theme.
- You want to change this tour package to your desired one? we will customize this tour for you.